We model the Air Academy High School Honor Code and Staff Core Beliefs in all we do.
Air Academy High School Honor Code
All members of the Air Academy High School community are entrusted with the responsibility to uphold and promote ten attributes of behavior:
These ideals serve as a foundation and a guide for the Kadet’s academic, professional, and personal growth. Adoption of these attributes by students, staff, parents, and other members of our community will strengthen the integrity and value of our academic climate and culture.
Groups at Air Academy High School that created and adopted the Honor Code:
- Air Academy High School Staff
- Department Chairpersons
- Parent Council
- Principal’s Advisory Council of Students
- School Accountability Advisory Committee
- Student Council
Air Academy High School Staff Core Beliefs
We, the Staff of Air Academy High School, believe that:
- All people will be treated with respect, dignity, and courtesy.
- All people will learn from one another and support one another in a trusting, family experience.
- All students will achieve when challenged by high, attainable expectations coupled with support from staff, parents, and peers.
- Individual differences, non-traditional learning modes, and creativity will be valued.
- Our school will be safe; nevertheless, conflict will occur and be addressed by dialogue.
- All members of our staff will work together to help students develop appropriate student behaviors by consistently implementing our student code of conduct.
- We are role models for students, and what we do is more important than what we say.
Kadet Legacy Privacy Statement
We greatly value your connection to our organization and respect your privacy. Your contact information is used only by Kadet Legacy and Air Academy High School. Contact information is not sold, rented, or given to any other person or organization. We use contact information to thank people, communicate about our organization and community, and respond to inquiries. You can choose to have your information removed from our database at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com or call (719) 581-AAHS.